Sign Me Up!
- Call us at 800-847-2466
- We will fill out your registration form for you
- You provide us with your credit card information for your $500 deposit
- Download the Registration Form HERE and PRINT
- Fill out form
- Mail in with your credit card information or check for your $500 deposit
- Mailing Address: PO BOX 188, Madison, WI 53701
Remaining program balance is due May 1, 2014.
After May 1, 2014, deposits will no longer be accepted, and payments must be made in full upon registration.
*There is no specific deadline for registration, as long as it is at least 35-days from the program start date and space is still available. Early registration is recommended because specific accommodations are not guaranteed and travel arrangements, ticket purchases, and other group reservations taking place during the program need to be made in advance.
In the case of cancellation, we will return any deposit or payment until May 1, 2014, less a $100 administrative fee.
After May 1, 2014, refunds will be available only to clients who have purchased travel insurance, either through Senior Summer School or an outside provider. Senior Summer School offers comprehensive travel insurance, which includes program cancellation, airfare (up to $350), baggage, and medical coverage. For a low additional cost, this insurance is available to all Senior Summer School participants. Information with further details, including rates and terms, will be sent upon registration.
In the event of cancellation please call or e-mail the Senior Summer School office to confirm cancellation. A written cancellation letter is required, please send by mail or e-mail.
If cancelling BEFORE May 1, 2014 the refund will be provided within 30 days of cancellation from the Senior Summer School office.
If it is AFTER May 1, 2014 & you have purchased insurance through the Senior Summer School group insurance provider you will require the following items:
- Receipt of Payment - sent out upon receiving payment
- Insurance information containing policy number - Senior Summer School will provide insurance packets upon cancellation or they will be received upon the arrival to your program
- Verification Letter - Senior Summer School will provide a letter of cancellation confirming the date of cancellation for the insurance provider
- Each individual is responsible for handling the personal policy claim with the insurance provider, Senior Summer School will not be held responsible once all required information has been provided
If you have additional questions or problems during the claim process call the Senior Summer School office and we will assist as much as possible.